Looking for the right keyword for your website? Here are some steps you must follow in order to succeed.
Finding the right keyword for your website is a very important aspect of your online business. As a website owner you have to understand the process of how to find the right keywords for a website.
One keyword tool that I would recommend is Jaaxy. In my opinion Jaaxy is on of the most powerful Keyword tool out there. It has help me a tremendous amount with my online business.
While many other keyword tools out there are providing you with a lot of different types of data when searching for a keyword, it can get pretty confusing with all the metrics. Jaaxy has made finding the right keyword easy and simple. Jaaxy provides you with simple to read metrics.
A few things that are important to me when looking for a keyword:
- How much traffic does the keyword get
- How much competition does the keyword have
Jaaxy captures these 2 metrics accurately unlike a lot of the other keyword tools out there.
Here is an example below is a search for men’s tennis shoes. In the avg column you can see the average number of searches that keyword receives every month.
The next column is the average amount of traffic you will received if you achieve first page ranking in the search engines.
The next column is the QSR, which is the short for quote search result. This is an important metric that gives the number of competing websites ranked in google under that specific keyword. Even has a KQI (keyword quality indicator), another useful metric that can help you choose the right keyword.
You can try it here for free.
Important keyword tips to follow
- Targeting low competition keywords. Too much competition in A Keyword can affect you getting ranked in google, you will have a better chance increasing your traffic and ranking in the top pages in google with Low competition keywords. Not ranking in the top pages of google means low traffic. Jaaxy allows you to see your keyword’s QSR. (QSR known as quote search result) QSR allows you to see exact number of competing pages in google. Very useful tool. I usually aim for under 300 QSR keywords to have a better chance in ranking.
- Getting Traffic. You must have traffic in order for your business or blog to succeed, aiming for the high volume search keywords will not help you if you are not getting ranked. It is a lot harder to get ranked in google using high volume keywords. I usually choose a keyword that has over 50 searches per month. You will have a better chance ranking in google. Once you start ranking in some of the lower competition keywords, your organic traffic will come. These low traffic keywords add up once you start ranking.
- Relevant. Your keywords must make sense don’t try to target so many keywords and lose focus on your content. It must make sense to your visitors.
Want to try it for yourself?
Type any topic or theme from your website and type it in the search box below. Follow my important keyword tips you and you will see better rankings going forward.
If you have any questions about keywords please leave a comment below.